Allied Forces

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW Guild

+2
Arowean1
ingis95
6 posters

How to make people more active on game^^

Poll

How to Make People more active on Game

[ 0 ]
    How to make people more active on game^^ I_vote_lcap0%How to make people more active on game^^ I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    How to make people more active on game^^ I_vote_lcap40%How to make people more active on game^^ I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    How to make people more active on game^^ I_vote_lcap0%How to make people more active on game^^ I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    How to make people more active on game^^ I_vote_lcap20%How to make people more active on game^^ I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 4 ]
    How to make people more active on game^^ I_vote_lcap40%How to make people more active on game^^ I_vote_rcap [40%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Poll closed
    ingis95
    ingis95

How to make people more active on game^^ Empty How to make people more active on game^^

Post  ingis95 Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:28 pm

Ok heres 5 diffrent things to chose^^
    Arowean1
    Arowean1
    Admin

How to make people more active on game^^ Empty lollies urgoz

Post  Arowean1 Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:15 pm

are u sure its 5 i always thaught that was 3 lol!
    gheorg2601
    gheorg2601

How to make people more active on game^^ Empty Re: How to make people more active on game^^

Post  gheorg2601 Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:24 pm

boooo !!!! on the number 3
    giving away items yes , but in no way gold , only reason why some1 would accept gold as a gift is that they are to lazy to go out and gather some for themselfes.
    Please notice that i said " gift " , i'm not against loans , sometimes you cann get cought with you'r wallet empty so a short term loan might be a necessity
    Jeroen
    Jeroen

How to make people more active on game^^ Empty Re: How to make people more active on game^^

Post  Jeroen Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:49 pm

I voted to talk too them because it makes clear to new players that their opinion matters and there are people that care how they are in person
    i agree with gheorg about giving them gold, also because the guild lose a big amount of money when eventually the new players just stop playing after 1 or 2 times
    Elhant

Post  Elhant Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:49 pm

Once again, the main reason people join guilds is for friendship, partys and the Guild Bank. It's important that everyone feel welcomed when they join us. Doing their quests or giving them money only serves to handicapp them. They will require help throughout the entire game if you start them off that way. They also won't enjoy the game much if we do all the work for them.

Making friends and partying with them is the fun way to get everyone involved. Otherwise, all we'll be doing is "paying" for members.
    Blödgarn
    Blödgarn

How to make people more active on game^^ Empty YES!!

Post  Blödgarn Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:39 pm

Partying and stuff is really fun so im with you... And I also think that we do not help them to much with money... then it wil get easy and after some time boring... and also i think that everybody should get help even if they are high level...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:12 am