Allied Forces

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW Guild

3 posters

Gold shortage and AH trouble

Arowean1
    Arowean1
    Admin

Gold shortage and AH trouble Empty Gold shortage and AH trouble

Post  Arowean1 Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:04 pm

Ok guys we all know about the AH posing impossible prices and no one even looking into it anymore

So to try and help the guilds different proffs out all the gear below level 20(except blues) have been removed and u may sell gear u have below 20.

And we opened a tab exclusivly for leathers, cloths etc....all matts that proffs require, if everyone can work with us we can help each other alooot.

And in the long run we gonna have fully leveled LW, alche and BS in guild....wouldnt that be a great thing if we can get the best potions....leather or plate gear....or whatever for free, the balls in your court guys try and impress me

Last edited by Arowean1 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Elhant

Gold shortage and AH trouble Empty Re: Gold shortage and AH trouble

Post  Elhant Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:52 pm

i agree one hundred percent. The only way we are going to be successful in our professions is to help each other out. Most servers have an active Auction House where you can make enough money to buy anything you want as you level up. At our server, there just isn't enough people using the AH to make it worth while for us to even bother with it.

We should place all items that other professions can use in the GB and help each other reach the highest level of every profession.
    Blödgarn
    Blödgarn

Gold shortage and AH trouble Empty ...

Post  Blödgarn Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:48 am

I also totally agree... I was in the AH a couple of weeks ago and there almost isn't anything usfull there...

Sponsored content

Gold shortage and AH trouble Empty Re: Gold shortage and AH trouble

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:34 am