Allied Forces

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW Guild

3 posters

Newbies Read this!!!!

Arowean1
    Arowean1
    Admin

Newbies Read this!!!! Empty Newbies Read this!!!!

Post  Arowean1 Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:02 am

I have realised that we have alot of really new people on wow so i decided that im gonna open this for obvious reasons. So here follows a list of tips ive picked up in the few months ive been playing and plz guys if u have anything 2 add plz do....this is only my views and may be proved wrong, but follow them till they are so here goes. Very Happy

1. Do the qeusts u find in the order they are given(in the biggining) as they point u in the right direction and gives a fair amount of tips for your class.

2. Dont leave your starting area before u find the qeust that tells u 2 do so...this is for your own safety.

3. When u log off go 2 a inn....u will get alot more rested experience and levelup faster.

4. Get a addon like qeusthelper or cartographer(links in the addon section), these point to the places 2 complete the qeusts and trust me even the most experienced users still need this.

Well thats a short 4 point guide from the druidking king so feel free 2 read this and add if you have something 2 add and tell me if i made a mistake....worst thing that can happen is me kicking u out of the guild so no biggy.....just joking!!! lol!
    Insigma
    Insigma

Newbies Read this!!!! Empty Re: Newbies Read this!!!!

Post  Insigma Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:54 pm

Could you Possibly post a link to the addons?
    Arowean1
    Arowean1
    Admin

Newbies Read this!!!! Empty addons

Post  Arowean1 Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:00 pm

Insigma wrote:Could you Possibly post a link to the addons?

its already there, u just need 2 go to the addons section in the forums cheers
    lythaea

Newbies Read this!!!! Empty rested

Post  lythaea Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:08 am

Hey! I didn't know that going to an INN when I log off would help me level up faster! geez! no one told me! thx!
    Variant
    Variant

Post  Variant Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:33 pm

Here are some tips that may help those new to WoW:

Yes, if you log off in an inn you will receive more rested experience. If you log off in a major city (Stormwind, Darnassus, etc), you will get even more and it doesn't need to be inside an inn, just the city itself.

If you can, try to finish harder quests only when you have rested experience. The experience bar will be blue instead of purple. Each enemy will give you 200% experience.

If you have a problem with a quest or general question about an item, please check out Thottbot. It is like the Google of WoW. Many players post screenshots and coordinates to help. This website also provides guides for professions, skills, and classes.

To level faster, please remember to grind by killing enemies in addition to questing. You will also have a better chance of finding rare items this way.

If you want to level fast, it is best to only focus on your main character. For example, if you try to level 5 characters to 70 at the same rate, it will take forever.

When you reach level 10, hit your N key to view your skill tree. After level 10, you get one point per level to invest in new skills and attributes. It is best to only spend your points in one of the three skill trees. When you finally get to level 70, you can unlearn your skills and redistribute your points for PvP and instances. For leveling, it is usually the skill tree that increases your damage which is best.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:39 am