Allied Forces

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW Guild

4 posters

The bank permissions

Arowean1
    Arowean1
    Admin

The bank permissions Empty The bank permissions

Post  Arowean1 Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:39 pm

Hey guys i have been struggling with this for a while now and well i decided 2 ask u guys now

how should the guild permissions work....i dont know if i should emediatly trust people right after they have registered....but i also dont want the new members feel like there is nothing for them in the guild.

any ideas or tips for the druidking?

i would make a poll but i really dont know what choices 2 add in there so plz reply 2 this so that we can make a democratic choice....or shall i say what the guild wants Cool
    Blödgarn
    Blödgarn

The bank permissions Empty okey...

Post  Blödgarn Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:00 pm

Why dont just after one day of membership in the guild you can give them somekind of limmited permission and then after a few days if they can be trusted they get more acces... or somthing like that??

may the stars watch over you...
    Smile
    gheorg2601
    gheorg2601

The bank permissions Empty Re: The bank permissions

Post  gheorg2601 Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:53 pm

I disagree with you Okey Sad
    Sorry to say that but i do .
    My opinion is that guild bank permisions should increase only as you get to higher ranks , and since our current ranking depends on lvl (wich is a god ideea in my opinion) i think it should stay that way
    As you get to a higher lvl it is less likely that you'l risk having your caracter or account banned for ripping of a guild bank , even so i don't see any reason to give a acces of more than 8-10 stacks a day not even for the highest rank .
    P.S I think that as the guild starts to grow we should have a exclusive Tab only for high lvl items that should have a werry limited acces.
    If any1 disagrees with my opinion please let me know, i'm always open to new ideeas
    Blödgarn
    Blödgarn

The bank permissions Empty ...

Post  Blödgarn Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:31 pm

i have to say you make a lot of sence Very Happy
    Elhant

Post  Elhant Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:45 pm

Currently, we have two tabs. The reason people join a guild is for friendship, partying, and the Guild Bank. So, I would suggest that one tab should be green items and everyone should have at least 3 items per day allowed.

The second tab could be for only blue and up items and give everyone permission to take only one item per day. Let's face it, after a certain level, we aren't going to use or level more than one level per day anyways.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content