Allied Forces

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW Guild

4 posters

Change Character

Blödgarn
    Blödgarn

Change Character Empty Change Character

Post  Blödgarn Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:59 pm

I am thinking about starting a new character... Im not realy "pro" in playing WoW...
    rendeer please help me choose the right class...

It has to be alliance... but I dont realy care that uch about what race... so please suggest somthing for me...
    Arowean1
    Arowean1
    Admin

Change Character Empty your character

Post  Arowean1 Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:04 pm

its really your playing style

according 2 me a nice hybrid character is a nightelf druid or a paladin(experts tend 2 choose a pala over a druid)

if u like pure dps take a rogeu or a warrior....rogeu in the nightelf or gnome form and a warrior in dwarf form

warriors are also the best tanks in game so u can choose the talents accordingly

mmm what else can i tell u......oo if u like casters u can take a shadowform priest or a mage....also gnome form for both because of the increased intelligents

well thats just my thaughts and some people might dissagree feel free 2 post your thaughts here

and blödgarn remember 2 tell me what your new characters name is so i can invite u Laughing
    Blödgarn
    Blödgarn

Change Character Empty thx

Post  Blödgarn Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:10 am

thx 4 the help Very Happy

i think i'm going 4 shadow priest...
    Blödgarn
    Blödgarn

Change Character Empty Name

Post  Blödgarn Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:41 am

i couldnt be gnome + priest so i just made a dwarf priest intead... his name is Kveykay... that is dwarvish and it means "fists of stone"Very Happy
    Blödgarn
    Blödgarn

Change Character Empty Profession??

Post  Blödgarn Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:46 am

If i would have been a warrior or somthing that can wear mail i would choose mining and blacksmithing as a profession... but now i am a priest and i only can wear cloth... so i ask you: what profession should i choose confused
    Arowean1
    Arowean1
    Admin

Change Character Empty Re: Change Character

Post  Arowean1 Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:35 pm

Blödgarn wrote:If i would have been a warrior or somthing that can wear mail i would choose mining and blacksmithing as a profession... but now i am a priest and i only can wear cloth... so i ask you: what profession should i choose confused

well it really doesnt matter much....but i can tell u the best money making proffession(again for me) is mining and jewelcrafting

the mining levels quite quickly and u get alot for smelted ores.

u can go for cloth....but if im honest i have absolutely no experience in cloth so i cant speak on behalf of it
    gheorg2601
    gheorg2601

Post  gheorg2601 Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:08 pm

hmmm..... i guess i read your post alittle late Sad
    I see you already made a character , oh well i'm gonna say what i was thinking on sugesting aniway
    First of all you were asking for a sugestion on a class
    Well to that i cann only respond Rogue , and that for the only reason that the rogue class is the easyest class to play in the game , they don't have very complicated skills and talents and you will understand quickly how to best use it .
    Keep in mind that i made the sugestion that you play a rogue based only on the fact that you stated that you'r new to the game ,this game is quite complex and till you start to figure out some things in it you'l have a hard time in playng it , ofcourse there are classes that might be more apealling to your stile of playng the game but the complexity of they'r skills might be a bit overvelming for a begginer.
    Variant
    Variant

Post  Variant Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:15 pm

i also read this a little late. shadow priest is what i play and love it. i chose alchemy and herbalism. the battle and guardian elixirs help give stat boosts to make up for not having nice armor. another choice could be tailoring and enchanting. with enchanting you can recycle used green and blue armor xD

if you just want to make money and not have it directly benefit your character, i would suggest mining and skinning.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:24 pm